Texas Corn Producers Board is now accepting research proposals for 2019. Proposals should be submitted in accordance with instructions HERE.
Priority Areas for 2019
- Water volume monitoring alternatives
- System efficiency improvements-water and power
- Crop management-timing of irrigation
Production and Management
- Integrated pest management
- Farm bill: Implementation and evaluation of producer options
- Insurance: Policy selection
- Conservation title implementation
- Tax implications
- Heat tolerance
- Disease and insect resistance
- Silage quality
Access the complete details and Request for Proposal HERE. The deadline for TCPB to receive proposals is Nov. 2, 2018.